Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A trip to Wally World

Today, Flat Panda got to visit W*lM*rt in China! It was quite an experience. It is really hard to find things when you can't read the language. Good thing we had our guide with us.
We didn't take any pictures inside the store, but there were many interesting food items for sale, including chicken feet and fish jerky. The Chinese people have just celebrated Chinese New Year, or the Spring Festival as they call it, and all the decorations are still up. This is the Year of the Ox in their Zodiac calendar.

2 comments:

kady said...

Abby
Ilike you and your sisters matching PJ's. My mommy and I watched your video of you climbing the stairs about 4 times. I bet you were so tired.
From,
Kady Rarick

On On said...

wow tooooooooo cute!!! I would like to take a look of the pandas too!

I love Panda... and just bought a Panda Bag from the following Blogshop:
panda.cwahi.net

Nice to meet you.